FMCG Direct Marketing Analysts are key members of professional teams that work with client management to present campaign reporting and analysis. Marketing Analysts are trained to be effective problem solvers who can clearly and persuasively communicate fresh insights derived through fact-based analysis.
Essential functions of the job include:
• Mine large structured and semi-structured datasets to develop new insights and shape future campaign strategy
• Work with leadership at top financial services firms to design quantitative and qualitative analyses of marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with analytics team to understand campaign design and targeting to better produce relevant views of performance
• Opportunities to independently explore new approaches to analyze and present data
• Research client data trends to directly advise marketing leadership on customer retention and growth strategies
• Track historical campaign data across clients to better understand industry insights and drive return on investment.
The firm selects analysts for their exceptional intelligence, analytical ability, personal computer knowledge, and communication skills. Those selected also demonstrate a high energy level, a willingness to work exceptionally hard, and a belief in their personal responsibility to make the end product better.
Desired Skills & Experience Include:
• Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, economics or related quantitative field
• Highly motivated, results-oriented and proactive, with an ability to prioritize and manage several open projects at once
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with analytical tools and programming languages such as SQL, R, C++, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present complex analytical concepts and methodology to non-technical audiences
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong standardized test scores and grade point average